Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frequently people new to this lifestyle are curious about what the big deal is about Keto Coffee. (It's also known as bulletproof coffee.)
Keto coffee has been a game-changer for me. I am not ready to eat breakfast in the mornings, so it is an excellent way to start my day. The healthy fats provide a slow-release energy source, keeping me fueled and focused. It keeps me full until my early afternoon lunch, so I don't feel the need to grab snacks.
- Two cups of whatever brand of coffee I happened to buy that week.
- One tablespoon of quality grass-fed butter or ghee.
- One tablespoon of MCT or coconut oil, depending on what I have on hand.
- Monk fruit or Stevia sweetener. (Optional)
- Some heavy cream.
- Full Fat Cream Cheese, Cinnamon, Vanilla. (Optional)
Have you tried Keto coffee yet?